Sunday, July 24, 2011

Found Some Older Pics




Was digging through some older pics the other day and found these from earlier in the summer. They were so cute that I had to post.

Payne and Abby decided to have a lemonade stand so we grabbed some lemonade at the store along with some poster board for them to make a sign. I helped make the lemonade while Payne went to work outside on the sign. I set up a table and gave him some duct tape to hang up the sign. That's when I noticed the wording on the sign. Hilarious! They did it all on their own!

Their friend William from down the street rode by and decided to help them. He was a master salesman, pulling in people from a Parade of Homes house two doors down and we quickly ran out of three huge pitchers of lemonade. I'm sure the "cuteness" helped the kids in their enterprising business. It was big success.

No comments:

Post a Comment