Monday, August 30, 2010

Random dinner conversation

It has been a pleasant evening. Not too hot outside. I actually caught Payne and Abby playing very very well together. I tried to sneak up on them and actually get proof that them being nice to each other does exist. Payne was attempting to teach Abby to throw the nerf football and he was so excited and proud when she would catch the ball and once he told her how great of a throw she made. It was so sweet to witness. It was short lived but at least I got to see it happen.



When we sat down for dinner we talked about our days and eventually this little conversation took place. I'm not sure where the Chris' question came from but it was funny to me.

Chris: Abby, do you have a father?
Abby: No
Chris: You don't have a father?
Abby: No
Payne: You have a heavenly father.
Abby: Yeaaaaa, but he died!

Our weeks are slowly getting busier. Payne has football practice twice a week (Wednesday and Friday) and Abby is starting ballet lessons on Thurday. Chris has Bible study on Mondays so nights at the Weego house are about to get crazy! So I guess that leaves Tuesday nights with all of us being home at the same time. I have a feeling that the fall will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment