Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Entry



I'm a blog stalker. There, I said it. I LOVE to read other blogs. I can't really figure out if I think anyone (other than my family) will find this one at all intersting but I figured at the very least it will help us remember the things we have been up to. It has been a pretty busy summer and it has really flown by. Payne will be starting second grade in less than two weeks and it amazes me how much he has grown and changed in the past year. He will be playing football for the second time this fall and he is really looking forward to it. I need to get Abby signed up for ballet lessons but I'm not sure where to go. There are plenty of options in Shreveport and I'm not a dancer so I don't really have an opinion.




I have been on vacation at home with the kids this week and we have really had fun. We went to Baton Rouge Monday and stayed with my BFF Ashley. Abby and Mary-Avery played very well together and Payne and Owen did for the most part. The kids entertained each other so me and Ashley got to do a lot of visiting. We went to the aquarium in New Orleans on Tuesday. The kids thought it was neat. I have decided that fish don't really impress me too much. Some were really pretty and some were really creepy. They had a huge eel that was the ugliest thing I have every seen. We tried to go see the Saints practice but they were closed due to incliment weather. I guess it was too hot for them to be outside. I don't really blame them. It was super hot.





Tuesday night we spent the night with Amanda, Jason, and Addy. We all love to see baby Addy. We came home pretty early Wednesday and have been laying low. We went to eat lunch with my mom today and we have nothing planned for tomorrow.


OK-first entry done! Yay! Chris is a much better writer than me so hopefully he will be writing most of this blog. I got tired of waiting for him to do the first one so hopefully he will read this and be embarassed enough to do the rest of them from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I finally found ya'lls blog!!! Ready for another post & more pictures of the kids! I can't believe how much they have grown!

    ReplyDelete